THIS SATURDAY! At The Landing at Memorial University, third floor of the student centre. For more information, visit this website:
The Short Story:
- My name is Meghan and I make cards & stationery with ink, stamps, tape and other fun stuff
- I love cats, cheesecake, obscure bands and randomly finding my handmade cards on Pinterest
- I am often found house-sitting in the downtown/Georgestown/Churchill Square area of St. John’s
- I have 10 years of experience creating handmade invitations for weddings & events
- I am enthusiastic about clean & simple design and keeping up with current trends
- My handmade cards are available in local shops downtown: Posie Row and Twisted Sisters Boutik, as well as By Sharpe Design located in Churchill Square.
- Etsy Made in Canada Market at The Landing at MUN. Saturday, September 24th from 10am-4pm. We’ll have lots of vendors selling everything from vintage goods, knits, handmade jewelry, artwork, and more!
- The Printers Fair at Rocket (top floor of Rocket Bakers). Sunday, November 20th from 10am-4pm.
- Custom orders are also available through my website, Facebook Page (comment or private message), and a small selection of cards are available in my Etsy Shop: https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/Driventoink
You never know when I might make a blog update, so check back in! For more frequent posts, be sure to visit me on Instagram, especially if you like cats, cards, flora and fauna! @meggywolff