The Short Story:
- My name is Meghan and I make cards & stationery with ink, stamps, tape and other fun stuff
- I love cats, cheesecake, obscure bands and randomly finding my handmade cards on Pinterest
- I have over 10 years experience creating handmade invitations for weddings & events
- I am enthusiastic about clean & simple design and keeping up with current trends
- My handmade cards are available in local shops downtown: Posie Row and Twisted Sisters Boutik, as well as By Sharpe Design located in Churchill Square.
- I try to attend markets whenever time allows, but my full-time job includes most Saturday’s so I’ll update as markets are confirmed. I’m always happy to create orders for local pick-up!
- Spring 2018 Etsy: Made in Canada St. John’s Market. Coming up this Spring on Saturday, May 5th 2018 at Atlantic Place, downtown St. John’s.
- Fall 2018 Etsy: Made in Canada St. John’s Market. Save the Date! Saturday and Sunday, September 29th and 30th, 2018 at Atlantic Place, downtown St. John’s.
- November 24, 2018 Etsy St. John’s Holiday Market. Tentative date, stay tuned for details!
- Custom orders are available through my website, Facebook page (comment or private message), and a selection of cards can be purchased in my Etsy Shop: https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/Driventoink
You never know when I might make a blog update, so check back in. For more frequent posts, be sure to visit me on Instagram, especially if you like cats, cards, food, flora and fauna! @meggywolff