Upcoming Holiday Markets:
- The Printers Fair. Sunday, November 20th from 10am-4pm at the Rocket Room (top floor of Rocket Bakery) on Water Street, St. John’s. FREE Admission.
- Quidi Vidi Plantation Open House. Saturday, November 26th from 11am-5pm at Quidi Vidi Plantation on Maple View Drive, St. John’s Newfoundland. FREE Admission. BONUS: India Gate Pop-up!!!
- Some Good Market Goes to Town. Saturday, December 3rd from 10am-4pm at St. Thomas’ Church, 8 Military Road in St. John’s. FREE Admission with donation to the Food Bank.
- Etsy Made in Canada: St. John’s Market. Save the Date! Saturday, September 23rd, 2017. Downtown St. John’s (venue to be announced).
- Custom orders are also available through my website, Facebook Page (comment or private message), and a small selection of cards are available in my Etsy Shop: https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/Driventoink
The Short Story:
- My name is Meghan and I make cards & stationery with ink, stamps, tape and other fun stuff
- I love cats, cheesecake, obscure bands and randomly finding my handmade cards on Pinterest
- I am often found house-sitting in the downtown/Georgestown/Churchill Square area of St. John’s
- I have 10 years of experience creating handmade invitations for weddings & events
- I am enthusiastic about clean & simple design and keeping up with current trends
- My handmade cards are available in local shops downtown: Posie Row and Twisted Sisters Boutik, as well as By Sharpe Design located in Churchill Square.
You never know when I might make a blog update, so check back in! For more frequent posts, be sure to visit me on Instagram, especially if you like cats, cards, flora and fauna! @meggywolff