The Short Story:
- My name is Meghan and I make cards & stationery with ink, stamps, tape and other fun stuff
- I love cats, cheesecake, obscure bands and randomly finding my handmade cards on Pinterest
- I have 15 years experience creating handmade invitations for weddings & events
- I am enthusiastic about clean & simple design and keeping up with current trends
- My handmade cards are available in local shops downtown: Posie Row and Twisted Sisters Boutik, as well as By Sharpe Design located in Churchill Square.
- I try to attend markets whenever time allows and am the team captain of the Etsy St. John’s.
- I’m always happy to prepare orders for local pick-up!
- North Pole Christmas Fair. My first three day event! Come find me teamed up with Amy Adam’s Art Design on the weekend of November 30-Dec 3 at Jack Byrne Arena.
- Etsy St. John’s Holiday Market 2018. Coming up on Saturday, December 2018 at Atlantic Place, downtown St. John’s from 10-4.
- Some Good Market. Saturday, December 15 at St. Thomas Church, St. John’s from 10-4.
A selection of cards can be purchased in my Etsy Shop: https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/Driventoink
You never know when I might make a blog update, so check back in. For more frequent posts, be sure to visit me on Instagram, especially if you like cats, cards, food, flora and fauna! @meggywolff