The Short Story:
- My name is Meghan and I’ve been making cards & stationery with ink, stamps, and digital art since 2004
- I worked in the wedding industry designing invitations and coordinating wedding stationery for 16 years
- I describe my cards as cute, quirky, and sometimes saucy and I tend to lean toward clean & simple design
- A selection of cards are available on Etsy and in a few local shops around town: Pinpoint Ink, Posie Row, Home on Water, Whink, Newfoundland Weavery, Foggy Island Candles, and Adora Boutique
- I’m always happy to prepare orders for local pick-up!
- I have two cats and recently adopted my teenage niece, who sometimes helps me package cards. Otherwise, this is a one-woman show!
- Saturday, July 10 • 9 – 4 • St. John’s Farmers’ Market • 245 Freshwater Road
- Sunday, August 21 • 9 – 4 • St. John’s Farmers’ Market • 245 Freshwater Road
- Saturday, September 4 • 9 – 4 • St. John’s Farmers’ Market • 245 Freshwater Road
- Sunday, September 26 • 10 – 4 • Etsy St. John’s Autumn Market • at SJFM • 245 Freshwater Road
- Sunday, November 21 • 10 – 4 • Etsy St. John’s Holiday Market • at SJFM • 245 Freshwater Road
My Etsy shop is open for global shipping!
If you don’t see what you’re looking for, feel free to send me a message on Etsy or Facebook. Most of the cards shown on my website or social media channels are available for purchase, just reach out and I can add them to Etsy.