The Short Story:
- My name is Meghan and I make cards & stationery with ink, stamps, tape and other fun stuff
- I love cats, cheesecake, obscure bands and randomly finding my handmade cards on Pinterest
- I have 15 years experience creating handmade invitations for weddings & events
- I am enthusiastic about clean & simple design and keeping up with current trends
- My cards are available on Etsy and in a few local shops downtown: Posie Row and Twisted Sisters Boutik, as well as By Sharpe Design located in Churchill Square
- I try to attend markets whenever time allows and am the team captain of the Etsy St. John’s team
- I’m always happy to prepare orders for local pick-up!
- Sunday, November 4th, 11am-5pm: The Little Christmas Fair in support of Pink Days in Bloom at Rocket Bakery (top floor in the Rocket Room), 272 Water Street, St. John’s.
- Sunday, November 18th, 11am-4pm: Annual Printers’ Fair at Rocket Bakery (top floor in the Rocket Room), 272 Water Street, St. John’s.
- Friday, November 30th to Sunday, December 2nd: North Pole Christmas Fair at Jack Byrne Arena in Torbay. My first three day event! Come find me sharing a booth with my Etsy teammate Amy Adam’s Art Design – mix and match from our cards for tons of selection!
- Sunday, December 9th, 10am-4pm: Etsy St. John’s Holiday Market 2018 at Atlantic Place, 215 Water Street, downtown St. John’s.
- Saturday, December 15th, 10am-4pm: Some Good Market at St. Thomas Church, 8 Military Road, St. John’s.
A selection of cards can be purchased in my Etsy Shop: https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/Driventoink
You never know when I might make a blog update, so check back in. For more frequent posts, be sure to visit me on Instagram, especially if you like cats, cards, food, flora and fauna! @meggywolff