The Short Story:
- My name is Meghan and I make cards & stationery with ink, stamps, tape and other fun stuff
- I love cats, cheesecake, obscure bands and randomly finding my handmade cards on Pinterest
- I have over 10 years experience creating handmade invitations for weddings & events
- I am enthusiastic about clean & simple design and keeping up with current trends
- My handmade cards are available in local shops downtown: Posie Row and Twisted Sisters Boutik, as well as By Sharpe Design located in Churchill Square.
- I try to attend markets whenever time allows, but my full-time job includes most Saturday’s so I’ll update as markets are confirmed. I’m always happy to create orders for local pick-up!
- Etsy Made in Canada: St. John’s Market. Save the Date! Saturday, September 23rd, 2017 at Atlantic Place, downtown St. John’s. I’ll be organizing this event this year and am really excited to be teaming up with Martek to create a truly amazing and unique pop-up market.
- Custom orders are available through my website, Facebook page (comment or private message), and a selection of cards can be purchased in my Etsy Shop: https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/Driventoink
You never know when I might make a blog update, so check back in. For more frequent posts, be sure to visit me on Instagram, especially if you like cats, cards, food, flora and fauna! @meggywolff